Paying with PayPal
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at www.scarfonline.net to purchase items by Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
PayPal have Verified our Identity and merchant information
a. PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems.
b. Buy online with any major debit or credit card. It’s free, simple and secure.
www.scarfonline.net takes all steps to protect our customers personal information against loss, misuse, and alteration. We use encryption technology whenever receiving and transferring your personal information on our site. All the information you provide is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use SSL technology to prevent your information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet. In addition, our site is tested daily.
How to pay with Credit Card via PayPal
1. Choose the products you want, click “ADD TO CART”
2. View shopping cart. You can click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” you will be redirected to one step checkout page. You can log in if you already have an account with us so no need to fill in billing information again. If you do not have one, Please fill in the fields.
You don’t need to have a paypal account to order from www.scarfonline.net.
3. On your Shopping cart page, click check out with PayPal after reviewing your items. You will then leave www.scarfonline.net pages and enter PayPal’s website.
4. Log into your Paypal account, or create one if you haven’t.
5. Follow the instructions given by PayPal. You can pay directly with your credit card too.